Our CSR partner Inspire, Motivate & Engage will be at our Free HR event on 29th June 2016.
We are jointly on a mission to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women, by providing professional clothing and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. This is done via the charity partner 'Dress for Success'.
We had an amazing success with this initiative a few events ago, that we are going full force again at our up and coming event. So we need your help!!
Join us by donating your gently used, nearly-new professional attire. The clothes need to be in good condition and could be worn at an interview. Please bring any items on a hanger if possible, as there will be a collections rail as you come in.
Items we need are:
- Interview appropriate suits
- Interview appropriate blouses
- Professional separates including blouses, slacks, skirts, dresses, blazers and jackets
- Work appropriate shoes
- Jewellery and scarves
- Handbags (briefcases, portfolios or work appropriate handbags)
With your support, we can inspire women to take charge of their lives.
Massive thank you to the team at IME for partnering with us and helping us give back to the business community.
IME's accredited (Level 4) management & leadership programme offers some great ROI for your business:
- Improves line management skills by an average of 89%
- Improves coaching abilities by 83%
- 87% of managers reported greater confidence to take on leadership responsibilities, rather than escalate to higher management
- 92% of our corporate partners report greater application of new skills post training
And it also achieved some impressive social impact stats:
- 98% of the 360 young people who participated in the programme last year reported significantly improved employability skills.
- 30% actually found full time employment thanks to the help and guidance of their mentor.
As well as offering L&D programmes that positively impact society, IME is the only training provider that commits to giving 5% of its annual turnover to charity each year.
I hope that by partnering with IME, you will find a programme that truly engages and develops your staff, but also makes an impact on a cause that is important to so many of us.
I recommend you watch this short video which will tell you everything you need to know about IME: http://inspiremotivateandengage.com/learn-and-make-a-difference/