Job title - District Manager
Company - ADP Limited
1. Tell me a little bit about your current role - managing the west London postcodes as a representative of ADP specifically with companies between 50-150 UK based employees. Using my knowledge and skills to pro-actively support HR professionals to look at strategic objectives and make transformative changes to areas such as engagement.
2. What are you most proud of in your HR career - being able to bridge the gap between a HRIS sales guy and a tactical HCM Business Partner.
3. What advice would you give to anyone starting their HR career? - It doesn't have to stay within the confides of a HR office...people employ people to provide products and services to people. Those people need people to support them in all capacities.
4. What would you like to be doing in 3 years time? - working as a Strategic HCM consultant.
5, What do you feel is the most innovative or unique initiative you have introduced at work?- Embracing social media to support the role as a trusted advisor.
6. Who has had the greatest influence over your career? - I would have to say myself, but closely followed by the people that choose to meet me.